The panel is divided into three sections:
- Apps: Here you can submit new apps and manage existing ones. For more information, see How to publish an app on Uptodown.
- Support: Here you can send inquiries or suggestions and check the status of the request. For more information, see How to contact technical support.
- Warnings: A log with all the events related to the actions performed in the dashboard.
In addition, in the upper right part of the screen you can display the different settings sections related to your account:
- Organization: This information helps to identify the company or individual that holds the ownership or distribution rights of the apps that are published on Uptodown with that account. This includes the developer's identifying name, their official website if there is one, their nationality, and the email address associated with the ownership. For more information, see How to set up an organization in the Developer Console.
- Profile: Here you can specify the user name and e-mail address to access the Developer Dashboard. You can also change the access password.
- Attention: Organization and Profile can include different information. The former defines the app developer's information, while the latter specifies the login credentials to access the Developers Dashboard.