Uptodown allows you to integrate your own in-app purchase system for apps developed using the Unity development engine. The only requirement is to submit them to our platform through the Unity Distribution Portal service to integrate the necessary SDK.
In the Merchant section of the Developers Console, you’ll find the billing form and the summary with the products offered for sale in-game through the apps published on Uptodown using UDP. You’ll also find the options to issue an invoice and receive the payment for the income obtained. This section consists of the following segments:
In order to be able to issue invoices for the income obtained in an app, it’s essential to fill in all the mandatory fields in this section. The form is divided into different categories:
- Billing Information: these fields are related to the company or individual issuing the invoice, and include the name of the invoice, the zip code of the city of origin, a contact telephone number, the billing address, the city of origin, the VAT identification number, the name of the person associated with the operation, the contact email account and the position of the person issuing the invoice. In addition, it’s necessary to attach a document or certificate that accredits the app developer as such and gives validity to the information provided. It can be a company certificate, an identity document, or any other supporting document.
- Bank Information: these fields are related to the bank that will be used to receive the payment of the issued invoice. The fields to be completed are the name of the account holder, the name of the bank, the city where the bank operates, the postal address of the bank, the account number (it can be an IBAN or a standard bank account number) and the bank’s BIC or SWIFT code. It’s also necessary to attach a document certifying the account holder.
- Payment Options: although it is necessary to accumulate a minimum of €1,000 to issue an invoice, you can automate the process to choose a larger amount, so that an invoice is processed automatically each time the chosen amount is reached. This feature can be activated by enabling the Auto invoicing option.
Payment and Invoices
From this tab, and once the fields in the previous section have been filled in, you can request the creation of an invoice if the minimum invoicing amount has already been reached.
- Payment: It’s important to take into account that each financial transaction includes associated taxes. The amount to be received will be indicated in this section that shows all the concepts. The request will be made when you click on the Request Payment
- Invoices: Here, you’ll find a list of all the invoices issued so far, allowing you to choose a custom range to display only the transactions made within a certain time frame.
This section allows you to check the daily revenue of all your products published on Uptodown.
- Revenue: This section will show you a customized graph of the revenue obtained, with the option to filter it by one or several apps, and a specific time range.
- Revenue per country: This section will show a list specifying the country of origin of each transaction.
- High selling products: This section shows a customized list of all products sorted by highest revenue.
- Latest app transactions: Here you’ll find a list of the most recent in-app purchases made.
This section allows you to generate a report in the form of a CSV document. It can be filtered by app, date, and product type.